1. Make 1 more pinnafore. Maybe two, I love this Amy Butler fabric
2. Sew buttons on 3 pinafores.
3. Learn how to shire so I can make Sandi Henderson's Claire pattern. This pattern is amazing and I can't wait to make these dresses.
4. figure out how to set up the embroidery part of my new sewing machine. I ordered 3 bloomers so I could make some for Peyton.
5. Look for a new house
6. Pack up this house.
7. Sell everything I have in my shop. :)
Here are pictures of Peyton in the newest Pinafore.
Halloween Retrospective - This is the first year since my two daughters were born that they are not wearing a mama-made costume. I've been dreading this day. Halloween is a favorite...