Sunday, October 26, 2008

A note from Kylies mom.....

After a very long week this email really made my day.
Hi Asha,

I am Angie M. I just wanted to take a moment to thank you so much for making Kylie's tutu. That was sooooo sweet of you and I can't thank you enough for making one of my dreams come true. One of the first things I thought of when I was diagnosed was all the things that I would miss out on seeing Kylie do and seeing her taking dance classes was one of them. I couldn't wait for the day I could take her to class.....so I can't thank you enough for letting me see my little girl in a little tutu. She loves to dance and loves music and seeing her in her little tutu brought tears to my eyes. It's the little gestures that people do that can mean the most and your gesture made my day when I recieved it in the mail. So thank you so so so much!!!! You are a very loving and generous person. I have attached a couple of pics for you in her tutu. Enjoy!!

Love
Angie and Kylie M.



No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites