Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Drama

How many of you try and avoid drama? I felt like I left all that behind after I got out of High School, or out of the workforce. But somehow this last week I feel like I am back in high school. I have a page on myspace with my tutu's but not my headbands because someone on myspace sells them. I ordered some from her and well to be honest I didn't like what I received. So I decided I could make my own and I did, but I put them on my Etsy shop because I didn't want to upset this lady. I don't know why because more than one person can sell a headband, tutu, dress, bow or a bow holder. Its a business and that's what a lot of us are trying to do, right?

Then a few weeks ago I went to Wal-Mart, picked up two dress patterns. Then off to Jo-anns for fabric, but I picked fabric that someone else on Etsy and Myspace used for a dress that she is selling.

So those two things make me a "SHE IS A LYING, UNORIGINAL, UNIMAGINATIVE, SCAMMING PERSON"

This has been spread all over Myspace, I have been get nasty emails and some supportive ones. I feel like woman who bash others is wrong. She doesn't know me, she feels that I "stole" her headband idea. Well she "stole" it to, come on.

Sorry this was just a vent from a long day.

After reading a post that Momdot published just made me realize that women shouldn't be judging each other. Well I have know that for a while but its obvious some of us learn these lessons before others.

1 comment:

Bloggymommy said...

I have gone through a similar situation before and I know it's frustrating. Just keep on doing what you're doing. It's not like she OWNS the idea of headbands. There are many people out there doing the same thing. Best of luck to you! I think you're doing a great job.

Add to Technorati Favorites